There are a lot of fun things planned in our favorite national park this summer! Highlights of scheduled events can be found in our newsletter and below. For a full list of park activities visit the park website.
- National Park Week 15th-23rd. Fee-free park admission on April 15, 16, 22, and 23.
- 10th - Trail Challenge Kick-off where visitors can pick-up challenge brochures at visitor centers
- Date TBA- Hike & Bike the Highway, dependent on road clearing.
- 16th - Bird Banding Demonstration where you can see birds up close
- 20th - Lassen Association Guided Hike; join author Tracy Salcedo on a hike to Boiling Springs Lake ($10).
- Dark Sky Festival will feature Starry Night ranger-led programs, presentations, hikes, and Junior Ranger Night Explorer activities.
- 20th - Solar Eclipse Visitors can view the partial solar eclipse through solar scopes at visitor centers.
- 25th - NPS Founders Day with fee-free park admission
- 27th - Lassen Association Guided Hike Join author Tracy Salcedo on a hike to Devils Kitchen. ($10)
- 16th - Art & Wine Event celebrates local art, wine, and music at Lassen
- 23rd - Peak Experience Auction to support Lassen Park Foundation’s projects and programs. Held at the McConnell Foundation in Redding, Ca.
- 30th - National Public Lands Day Fee-free park admission